YES! i'm going xia ri mo mo cha! We're going redang!!! Me, PQ, KT, Litao and Jinlee. I'm so excited! I'm going to see pretty fishes and reefs!!!
Tomorrow RY and YL is flying off to Taiwan for their trip! Here's wishing them bon voyage and have a great trip! heh heh. Today specially went down to Bugis to get batteries and SD card for my trips... bought a 512mb SD card for only $20.90! Thought it was quite a steal! And because today's Vesak day... Bugis was super dooper crowded!!!!!!! the worse part was it was drizzling.. and everyone's umbrella was poking everyone/everyone's umbrella. Pretty irritating.
Sent my thesis to binding yesterday and had my flu jab done in school.... Thesis to be collected on 26th May... and by then my results would have been out... so 26th May is like really the day i finally can say I have ended my academic life.
Gee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment