sigh. i don't feel like going to work.
Sometimes I feel like marrying a rich man so that
I don't have to depend on myself for my own livelihood.
But that would seem so useless.
If I really can do that, I don't think I really would.
But then working is so sianz.
I suddenly feel like going into sales.
No no, not insurance sales, but sales as in retail sales.
that's so much more interesting.
I know le.
I shall resolve marry a rich man and do a part-time job to while my time away.
yawn.
*day dreams*
SIAN!! Work starts at 2pm today. =(
*reality sucks*
Sometimes I feel like marrying a rich man so that
I don't have to depend on myself for my own livelihood.
But that would seem so useless.
If I really can do that, I don't think I really would.
But then working is so sianz.
I suddenly feel like going into sales.
No no, not insurance sales, but sales as in retail sales.
that's so much more interesting.
I know le.
I shall resolve marry a rich man and do a part-time job to while my time away.
yawn.
*day dreams*
SIAN!! Work starts at 2pm today. =(
*reality sucks*
0 comments:
Post a Comment