i passed my bike lesson today le!!!
i'm a qualified 2B rider now! woohoo.
and guess what?
No immediate failures
(of course... i passed what)
and I only got 4 demerit points!!!
wah lao! i am damn zai can!
either that or the testers quite blind. hahaha.
anywayz i'm a happy girl.
on another note, work's been really really stressful and busy.
(even though i'm less than a month old in the coy..)
sigh. I hope i can cope with this.
There's so many things to do/learn in such a short time.
jia you!
i'm a qualified 2B rider now! woohoo.
and guess what?
No immediate failures
(of course... i passed what)
and I only got 4 demerit points!!!
wah lao! i am damn zai can!
either that or the testers quite blind. hahaha.
anywayz i'm a happy girl.
on another note, work's been really really stressful and busy.
(even though i'm less than a month old in the coy..)
sigh. I hope i can cope with this.
There's so many things to do/learn in such a short time.
jia you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment