wah piang. i'm just back from a super dooper long shopping trip can!!!! and i feel ssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn freaking satisfied. SHIOK!!!!!!!!
Woke up at 8, to meet PQ and gang at 0930 at somewhere in Hougang (fyi, i stay in Simei, and that isn't very near) for a fox warehouse sale which has everything selling for $3 only!! Then i bought 6 tops for baby clara!!!! wooohoooo. PQ and her friends plus QY all didn't get anything, cos there wasn't much to see at the adults section actually. And in the end everyone was looking for baby clothes for me. hehehehehe. Anyway! Out of the 6, Clara could fit in 5!! I'm so happy!! The last 2 times i bought swimming costume for her was either too big, or too small. hahaha.
Then went to meet RY and yan at Chinatown... they went to pay the remaining sums for their Taiwan trip and change taiwan dollar. since i got nothing to do, then i juz tag along lor... went to shop at the OG there, but didn't buy anything. yan reserved a jacket at the OG orchard point since there were no sizes at the chinatown outlet... so we can go there and shop later!
Next! RY left for her band practice, and me and yan proceeded to Plaza Singapura... where i g-masked my new camera!!! now my camera is RED!!! no ugly boring silver!!!! I AM SO HAPPY! we spent a looooooooooong time choosing the wrap and i'm so glad it turned out nice. Now i want to buy a pouch and a neck strap for my pretty camera. Pretty camera, pretty owner.
Then yan and me walked to OG orchard point.. and there we did more shopping!! wahahahaha. after which we proceeded to Specialist Shopping Centre, and because I actually shopped orchard yday with a half-sick half-sleepy pacar, yan was nice to suggest to go Bugis instead! So off we went to bugis for more more more shopping!
I love seiyu sales!!! 20% off regular items and 15% off sale items!! my god! it's cheap cheap cheap can! yan and me couldn't resist and we bought more stuffs.
So u see, i comb-ed almost the whole of Eastern and Central Singapore today... my legs are so in need of a good massage now. wahahahahaha. BUT!
Parkway parade tomorrow still got massive sales. I'm STILL going to make a trip down.
Anyway, when i reached home, more good news greeted me!! My mom showed me a white box and asked me what it is. She said she won it from a lucky draw.
I don't intend to keep it, cos I'm not interested at all. hahaha. But i dunno how much it's worth.. dunno want to sell anot.
I am a damn happy girl. My lucky stars are shining on me today. Please continue to shine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment