Let me try and recall what I've completed/accomplished in 2008.
1~ Helped open T3
(should I even consider this? haha)
2~ Quit CAAS, found another job (bdmi)
3~ Quit bdmi, without a job
4~ Found a job after 3 months of lobo
5~ Got my 2B licence
.........FINALLY!! WOOHOO!
6~ Signed up hot yoga membership
7~ Signed up planet fitness membership
8~ Started learning dancing
9~ Started going facials
10~ Tidied up my room, cleared loads of junk
(though there's still ALOT of junk)
11~ Went Vancouver and Taipei with Family
12~ Bought a laptop
13~ Won a 32" Plasma TV in a UOB Lucky draw
14~ Got proposed to (and accepted! *blush*)
Can't remember what else....
Not very enriching hor?
Now for next year... let me try and start a new yr resolution.
1~ Lose weight
I need to work on this DAMN DAMN hard. Where did all my determination go?! =(
2~ Stay on my current job
3~ Continue dance lessons
4~ Get married (ROM only..)
5~ Go Japan (honeymoon!)
6~ Go gym regularly
7~ Start a sport regularly (netball? learn tennis? anyone??)
8~ Be Happy!
Like not much of a resolution. haha.
But point (4) is going to cost alot of money le.
Think that's all for now bah!
Thinking back, 2008 has been not a bad year for me. Despite being jobless and getting myself into a shit job for 2 months, I feel that lady luck has still been shining on me. To date, I've got no regrets quitting CAAS for the shit job, and then quitting the shit job even without a job. I felt that I've learnt alot in this journey, and the break of 3 months has actually given me some time to do many things that I've always wanted to do (like clearing my desks..) and embarking on some hobbies.
Even without income, my parents have been very supportive and I even got additional income from my lucky draw prize! Everything has been going smooth for me. I'm a happy girl!
my beau has also given me incredible support throughout all these times. Listening to my complains, entertaining me while I was bored, encouraging me and giving me advice when I needed it. Not forgetting footing all the bills whenever we're out pak toring. Think it has burnt a big hole in his wallet.
For many others, however, 2008 isn't such a good year. with the "毒奶" scandal, the mumbai terrorist bombing, Leyman Bros incident, economic crisis, massive layoffs, etc... i think all of us have been affected by this in one way or another. My mom was also diagnosed with advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD) this year. 2 of my close friends also encountered problems in their relationships. =(
For my mom and all of you out there affected by any unpleasant incidents in 2008, here's wish all of you a better 2009!
May all bad luck be over, and that only good things happen to everyone I love. Me included.
All the best!! 新年快乐 恭喜发财 万事如意!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment