new template..... again!

i think i changed my template like 10 times today...

now that i'm home, i can finally finetune some of the stuff which were stupidly blocked when i'm in office. so i think all my imeem embeds work nicely now.

also managed to put add a twitter widget on the right, which kind of serves as my blog as i'm not actively blogging.

the whole world seems to be on twitter lately. haaa. so i'm just joining in (though i got the account months ago). BUT... i'm not a geek.

I think i quite like this template, so I guess it means it's going to stay for awhile. But I can't figure out how to change the 4 links at the top (Home, Photos, Videos, Contact), so they all point to this current site, which is quite dumb. But I'll leave it lar. haha.

now waiting for beau to come back after his IPT... =)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - QiaoLing - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template