Everyone's doing this, so i must also follow. Yupz. finish exams liao mah, so must blog lor! hahaha. so what's up next? Metro sales! haha. no lah. sianz... i'm actually NOT really looking forward to the end of exams... bcause i dunno what to expect next. More job applications, more interviews, more rejections, and hopefully some successful ones. i dunno. *shrugs* no one to blame but myself for procastinating the job search process. heeh. I just hope that i dun have a big sum of tuition fee loans to pay!!!
now, i needa get back to my best friend for these few weeks (though i don't wish to befriend him so much).... the RECRUIT section of the straits times.
oh! its nomination day today. I'm in the East Coast GRC, and looking at news these few days, plus the numerous (or should i say MANY MANY) MP visits recently.... i am quite quite sure that I get to vote this time!!! And of course I'm NOT going to reveal who I'm going to vote for! But am sure quite excited, first time i can go and present my I/C at the voting centre, register my name, and get my own voting slip and draw my own 'X' on the paper. hehehehe. i sound so juvenile, but yah! I'm excited.
and i know that there will probably be many constituencies with walkovers.... so not all of you will get to vote okay! don't be jealous! Meanwhile, i'm looking forward to receiving the Progress Package. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment