on MC today...

cause i was feeling too tired to wake up for work.

anyways, my energizer friend reminded me that i should blog so that i can remember the things that happen in my life.. so here i am. i've actually taken lots of pictures and intended to blog them, but whenever i'm at the computer i get so lazy and nothing gets posted up in the end. me, being so forgetful, will i end up forgetting all the things that have happened to me?

used to keep a diary, (a paper one..) but i've not updated it for years as well. oh well.

so some updates on my progress!

So far, have been a rather good girl... been lazy on some parts and hardworking for some.

Bought the Nivea Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk after reading raves on the forum for my scarred legs, and have been religiously applying them (almost) every night. Been scrubbing daily also. Hope all these helps.

Also went to buy this
cause there was a promotional offer for the value pack, which comes with the Normaderm Anti-Imperfecting Hydrating Care (UP: $57) along with 2 samples of the Normaderm Purifying Cleansing gel and Total Pure Resurfacing Essence worth $8 (or so they say...) total only $39. Rather worth it i say. =) Hope it does wonders for my terribly clogged pores around the T-zone!

I've also read that the MBD Apple masks are good for pore reduction.. and the Strawberry's good for combination skin.. so I've been looking for sprees to stock up my supplies. Apparently the strawberry one's damn hot or something.. most of the instock sprees don't have, and i didn't see any pre-order ones, so i ended up buying at Guardian instead. Actually sprees are selling at ~$1.30 each, so 10 would be $13. Add postage of around $1.50, each box would cost $14.50. Guardian had a promotion and was selling them at $14.90 last week, so when i found the strawberry masks I decided not to hunt for anymore sprees and bought them! =)

(then a few days after i bought them... i saw someone start a pre-order spree. BOO. but nvmind lah. not much diff also.)

Working out wise... I haven't been a really good girl....

There was a whole 12 day stretch where I didn't go for a single yoga session!!! And on top of that... I went for buffets, ate fast-food, and ate alot of other sinful food!

Totally not helping for my diet and weight-losing plans. I still don't have the full determination to really eat proper and lose weight. QIAOLING! Where did your determination go?

The good thing is that for the past 2 weeks I managed to go for at least 2 sessions a week. I hope I keep it up. the Hot Flow classes are damn tuff... but they really make me sweat a god damn lot. Sometimes I feel damn terrible inside the class cause it's so tough... but after the 90 minutes actually it's quite shiok. Hope to keep it up. JIA YOU! AJA AJA!

On this note, i found this copycat studio of Absolute Yoga (the one i'm going to)... which has more lessons at better timings (like 6.30pm, 7.30pm everyday), instead of Abs which has timings at either 6.30pm or 7.45pm on any day. One is too rush yet the other one is too late. Moreover this copycat studio is situated at Circular Rd... so i can just drop off at Raffles Place MRT and don't have to change train. Which means it's faster for me. And it's also nearer to the train station.

Oh btw, the copycat studio is called H.om Yoga. Anyone heard of them? I think I'll check them out tomorrow.... will the ah lau come with me?

I hope so! There's a free 1 week trial!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - QiaoLing - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template